Henley Passport Index 2019 has lately posted on its internet site that indicates Japan and Singapore holds first position together as maximum effective passports in the international. The index includes 199 passports and 227 journey locations along with micro-states and territories.
India stands at the 86th function in this index with a mobility score of fifty-eight. India stocks this 86th position with Mauritiana and Sao Tome and Principe.
• As in line with the Henley Passport Index 2019, Japan and Singapore have the world’s most effective passports. Both the countries secured pinnacle role out of 199 international locations, thanks to passports which permit visa-loose or visa-on-arrival travel to 189 locations.
• South Korea now sits in the second location on the index along with Finland and Germany, with residents of all 3 nations gaining access to 187 locations around the sector without a previous visa.
• Denmark, Italy, and Luxembourg maintain the 3rd area, while France has dropped to 4th vicinity, sharing this role with Spain and Sweden.
• The UK and the US now share the sixth area, along side Belgium, Canada, Greece, Ireland, and Norway.
• Earlier in 2018 ratings, India becomes on the 79th role and now secured 86th. India’s mobility score is 58 that mean that Indian passport holders can access 58 international locations around the arena with out a previous visa.
• The UK and the US now percentage 6th area, the lowest role either has held due to the fact 2010. The pair became the pinnacle of the list in 2014.
The consequences are part of citizenship making plans company Henley and Partners’ annual passport index, which ranks passports primarily based on the number of nations a holder can visit with out a visa or the range of nations a holder can go to where they could acquire a visa, vacationer’s allow, or electronic travel authority upon arrival. Henley Passport Index suggests that nations around the arena increasingly more view visa openness as vital to monetary and social progress.
SSC GD PET PST Admit Card 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon launch the Admit card for next level SSC GD PET & PST Round on its legit website i.E SSC.Nic.In. As of now, the precise date for Admit card difficulty isn’t notified by the SSC. But as according to today’s replace, at official internet site Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has introduced the predicted date for SSC GD Constable PET & PST 2019. As in line with the professional notification launched by using SSC, the PET/PST is probably to be scheduled from 1 August 2019. As consistent with the attention, candidates also can post their grievances to the worried Regional Office of the Commission until 31 July 2019, in the event that they determined any discrepancy with respect to their data/end result. Below you could take a look at respectable Notification on PDF format released via the SSC.
As the Exam will be conducted on the first week of August so its miles predicted Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will quickly release the Admit card for next degree SSC GD PET & PST Round. We have closer eyes on every update of SSC. We will make you updated, once SSC released the Admit card for SSC GD PET & PST spherical. All applicants who certified in Computer Based Examination will be able to down load the Admit card from the legit internet site of Staff Selection Commission i.E. Ssc.Nic.As soon as it released.
Earlier Staff Selection Commission had declared SSC GD Constable Computer Based Exam Result 2019 on 20 June 2019. This year, greater than 5 Lakh Candidates have been Shortlisted for PST/PET Round out of which four,65,632 are male applicants and sixty-eight,420 are girl candidates.
An approximate ratio for Selection for the PET/PST is 1:10. The commission has also launched the Cut-off information of Male/Female candidates qualified inside the CBT. It is to be referred to that SSC GD Constable Exam 2019 become carried out from 11 February 2019 to 11 March 2019 across the USA. The admit playing cards for SSC GD PET/PST could be uploaded shortly. Call letters to candidates certified for PET/ PST will be issued by the Nodal CAPF.