Henley Passport Index 2019 has recently posted on its internet site that Japan and Singapore hold the first position together as the most effective passports in the world. The index includes 199 tickets and 227 journey locations, micro-states, and territories.
India stands at the 86th function in this index, with a mobility score 58. India stocks this 86th position with Mauritania Sao, Tome, and Principe.
• As in line with the Henley Passport Index 2019, Japan and Singapore have the world’s most effective passports. Both countries secured the pinnacle roles out of 199 international locations thanks to keys that permit visa-loose or visa-on-arrival travel to 189 sites.
• South Korea now sits in the second location on the index, along with Finland and Germany. Residents of all three nations can access 187 areas around the sector without a previous visa.
• Denmark, Italy, and Luxembourg maintain the 3rd area, while France has dropped to the 4th vicinity, sharing this role with Spain and Sweden.
• The UK and the US now share the sixth area, alongside Belgium, Canada, Greece, Ireland, and Norway.
• Earlier in 2018 ratings, India became on the 79th role and now secured 86th. India’s mobility score is 58, meaning Indian passport holders can access 58 international locations around the arena without a previous visa.
• The UK and the US now percentage 6th area, the lowest role either have held due to 2010. The pair became the pinnacle of the list in 2014.
The consequences are part of citizenship-making plans company Henley and Partners’ annual passport index, which ranks passports primarily based on the number of nations a holder can visit without a visa or the range of countries a holder can go to where they could acquire a permit, vacationers allow, or electronic travel authority upon arrival. Henley Passport Index suggests governments increasingly view visa openness as vital to monetary and social progress.
SSC GD PET PST Admit Card 2019: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon launch the Admit card for the next level SSC GD PET & PST Round on its legit website, i.e. E, SSC.Nic. In. As of now, the precise date for Admit card difficulty hasn’t been notified by the SSC. However, according to today’s replacement, at oan official internet site, the Taff Selection Commission (SSC) has introduced the predicted date for SSC GD Constable PET & PST 2019.
As in line with the professional notification launched by SSC, the PET/PST is probably scheduled from 1 August 2019. Consistent with the attention, candidates can also post their grievances to the worried Regional Office of the Commission until 31 July 2019 if they determine any discrepancy concerning their data/results. Below, you can look at respectable Notifications in PDF format released via the SSC.
As the Exam will be conducted in the first week of August, it is predicted that the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will quickly release the Admit card for the next degree, SSC GD PET & PST Round. We have closer eyes on every update of SSC. We will update you once SSC releases the Admit card for SSC GD PET & PST spherical. All applicants certified in Computer Based Examination will download the Admit Card from the legit internet site of the Staff Selection Commission, e.g., E., Ssc.Nic.As soon as it was released.
The Staff Selection Commission declared the SSC GD Constable Computer-Based Exam Result 2019 on 20 June 2019. This year, more than 5 Lakh Candidates have been Shortlisted for the PST/PET Round, of which four 65,632 are male applicants and 68,420 are female candidates. An approximate ratio for the PET/PST selection is 1:10. The commission has also launched the Cut-off information of Male/Female candidates qualified inside the CBT. It is to be referred to that SSC GD Constable Exam 2019 be carried out from 11 February 2019 to 11 March 2019 across the USA. The SSC GD PET/PST admit playing cards could be uploaded shortly. The Nodal CAPF will issue call letters to candidates certified for PET/ PST.