Henley Passport Index 2019 has lately posted on its internet site that Japan and Singapore hold the first position together as maximum effective passports in the international. The index includes 199 passports and 227 journey locations along with micro-states and territories.
India stands at the 86th function in this index, with a mobility score of 58. India stocks this 86th position with Mauritiana and Sao Tome, and Principe.
• As in line with the Henley Passport Index 2019, Japan and Singapore have the world’s most effective passports. Both the countries secured pinnacle role out of 199 international locations, thanks to passports which permit visa-loose or visa-on-arrival travel to 189 locations.
• South Korea now sits in the second location on the index along with Finland and Germany. Residents of all 3 nations gain access to 187 locations around the sector without a previous visa.
• Denmark, Italy, and Luxembourg maintain the 3rd area, while France has dropped to 4th vicinity, sharing this role with Spain and Sweden.
• The UK and the US now share the sixth area, alongside Belgium, Canada, Greece, Ireland, and Norway.
• Earlier in 2018 ratings, India becomes on the 79th role and now secured 86th. India’s mobility score is 58 that means that Indian passport holders can access 58 international locations around the arena without a previous visa.
• The UK and the US now percentage 6th area, the lowest role either have held due to 2010. The pair became the pinnacle of the list in 2014.
The consequences are part of citizenship making plans company Henley and Partners’ annual passport index, which ranks passports primarily based on the number of nations a holder can visit without a visa or the range of nations a holder can go to where they could acquire a visa, vacationers allow, or electronic travel authority upon arrival. Henley Passport Index suggests that nations around the arena increasingly more view visa openness as vital to monetary and social progress.
SSC GD PET PST Admit Card 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon launch the Admit card for the next level SSC GD PET & PST Round on its legit website, i.E SSC.Nic. In. As of now, the precise date for Admit card difficulty isn’t notified by the SSC. But as according to today’s replacement, at oan official internet site, She taff Selection Commission (SSC) has introduced the predicted date for SSC GD Constable PET & PST 2019.
As in line with the professional notification launched by SSC, the PET/PST is probably scheduled from 1 August 2019. As consistent with the attention, candidates can also post their grievances to the worried Regional Office of the Commission until 31 July 2019 if they determined any discrepancy concerning their data/result. Below you could take a look at respectable Notification in PDF format released via the SSC.
As the Exam will be conducted on the first week of August so it miles predicted Staff Selection Commission (SSC) would quickly release the Admit card for the next degree SSC GD PET & PST Round. We have closer eyes on every update of SSC. We will make you updated once SSC released the Admit card for SSC GD PET & PST spherical. All applicants who are certified in Computer Based Examination will download the Admit Card from the legit internet site of Staff Selection Commission i.E. Ssc.Nic.As soon as it was released.
Earlier Staff Selection Commission had declared SSC GD Constable Computer Based Exam Result 2019 on 20 June 2019. This year, greater than 5 Lakh Candidates have been Shortlisted for PST/PET Round out of which four,65,632 are male applicants and sixty-eight,420 are girl candidates. An approximate ratio for Selection for the PET/PST is 1:10. The commission has also launched the Cut-off information of Male/Female candidates qualified inside the CBT. It is to be referred to that SSC GD Constable Exam 2019 become carried out from 11 February 2019 to 11 March 2019 across the USA. The admit playing cards for SSC GD PET/PST could be uploaded shortly. The Nodal CAPF will issue call letters to candidates certified for PET/ PST.